Occupational safety and health, industrial and environmental safety is an undoubted priority for "Wagenborg Oilfield Services", not only because of rigid regulations on the part of public authorities, but also due to awareness of the Company and its management of responsibility to society. Indeed, careful attitude to our land is a guarantee of health and well-being of future generations.
In the health, safety, and environment issues "Wagenborg Oilfield Services" LLC follows the requirements of Russian legislation and international law. To create a safe working environment for employees, and to minimize the risk of accidents and emergencies, the Company uses the latest technology and advanced production methods.
The Company admits the primacy of employees lives and health in relation towards results of production activities, the prerogative of careful treatment and preservation of the environment, and thus strives to ensure the stable operation of the Company, taking into account acceptable risks.
The Company long-term objectives include:
• Absence of industrial accidents and occupational diseases;
• Absence of production accidents;
• Reduction of negative impact on the environment;
• Finding ways for any improvement possible.
To achieve these objectives, the Company undertakes following obligations:
• To lower successively a negative impact on the environment by taking timely measures to prevent pollution and responding effectively to emergencies in all operation areas;
• To plan and implement production activities with minimal risk to the health of employees;
• To comply with the requirements of the current legislation, standards, rules and regulations of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety, occupational health and environmental protection;
• To continuously improve activities in the field of environmental and occupational safety through the application of modern methods of work techniques and technologies, to improve management, training and motivating systems;
• To meet where applicable all customer requirements in the field of environmental and occupational safety;
• To make demand on Contractors of their compliance with requirements of this Policy and the Company's decisions in the field of occupational and environment safety with constant monitoring of their implementation;
• To take into account interests of the employees, the public and other external interested parties, related to health and environmental preservation;
• To follow the Policy openly and to comply with its requirements;
The Company management will demonstrate its commitment to these principles and demand their strict observance from the Company's personnel and from organizations working for or on behalf of the Company.
Environmental care is an integral part of "Wagenborg Oilfield Services" LLC corporate values. We constantly improve our products, processes and working conditions for people in terms of environmental protection. Thus, we contribute to a better environment both for our customers and for society as a whole.
Guiding principles of our activities to protect the environment:
• Proactive work;
• Complex approach;
• Improvement of products, solutions and services;
• Information and education.
• We realize explicit and implicit problems, use the knowledge of professionals and move purposefully in the field of solutions and technologies for environmental protection.
• Our products and solutions are compliant with legally established industry regulations and standards.
• Environmental issues are taken into account in decision-making process of our Company.
• We seek to use natural resources rationally and as far as possible prefer to use the materials suitable for recycling.
• We avoid products and activities that can have a negative impact on the environment.
Improvement of products, solutions and services
• We constantly improve our products and services, striving to achieve the lowest negative impact on the environment.
• We consider the whole life cycle of products and services from raw materials and production to exploitation, disposal and recycling.
Information and education
• We develop environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to participate in environmental protection through education and information programs.
• "Wagenborg Oilfield Services" LLC discusses environmental issues openly and objectively.
"Wagenborg Oilfield Services" LLC admits that use of alcohol, drugs, psychoactive substances and their analogues is a hindrance to the effective employees work, and it also has extremely negative impact on the safety and health of employees, work and productivity of other employees and the Company as a whole.
The company is committed to provide safety, health and possibility of productive work to each employee.
It is necessary to be constantly aware of the potential seriousness and danger of impact of alcohol and drug use incidents.
The policy is applicable to employees of the Company, employees or representatives of the Contractor and the Customer, job candidates and guests.
In the territory (or facilities) of the Company or the Customer, including the path to and from the work place, transportation vehicles and production facilities of the Company, as well as any travel, it is strictly PROHIBITED for employees to carry, store, transport, sell and distribute alcohol, drugs and psychoactive substances or their analogues, as also use alcohol, drugs and other intoxicants, be in alcohol or drug intoxication.
The Company employees can use medications prescribed by doctor or non-prescribed ones, in therapeutic doses, until this medication does not reduce working capacity and movement safety, provided that the immediate supervisor is informed of this.
Policy Execution at Local Level:
• Introduction of the Alcohol and Drugs Policy to newly accepted and operating employees;
• Support for employees having suspected problems with alcohol or drugs, in seeking help to solve this problem;
• Assistance to employees in finding professional help if necessary.
The Company reserves the right to require an applicant to undergo a pre-employment medical examination, on the basis of local legislation, as well as at any time during the employee's (or candidate's) work, for alcohol or drug abuse and the fact of alcohol, drugs and psychoactive substances or their analogues use.
In the performance of the job duties each employee of the Company shall be personally responsible for compliance with the requirements set forth herein.
Failure to comply with this Policy, prohibited substances detection in the body by results of a medical examination or refusal to undergo a medical examination give occasion to disciplinary, administrative and other actions, including dismissal.